18 February 2012

Free Trial Makeup (Traditional)- Realm

Hubby and I attended the Weddings and Debut 2012 bridal fair at Megamall. Looking for a supplier within our budget and taste. One of our good find is Margarush which will soon be party crushing on our wedding day.

Some good things about attending a bridal fairs are; there's a free taste, free trial, big discounts and more freebies. I love. (Yey to all of this :) I already have a prospect make up artist who is a friend but unfortunately she's not at today's fair. So we went around the hair and make up booths  to look for some more prospects.. hehe  Until Realm got me interested of their promo. Since they offer free trial i gave it a go.

My first free trial traditional hair and make up with Realm.

doing my eyeshadow...
For the final result... taddaaaa!


with my artsy pose.. haha
with hubby :) (via camphone)
I love it. It looks natural and simple. But then again, i already have a prospect make up artist so i didn't book Realm. Thanks for the free trial anyway. I love the experience. I would love to recommend them to any brides out there. Their rates are very affordable and good service too.

You may check more of their work at their facebook page: Realm hmu

Happy preps!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...